Skip to content
- Theory, Methods, and Applications of Quantitative Phylogenomics, Sep 4 – Dec 6, 2024, ICERM, Providence, RI, USA.
- Guarantees for AI. Track at ICT.OPEN, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, 2023.
- AIM Networking Event, December 1, 2022, NWO Utrecht.
- 1st Workshop on AI and Mathematics – Connecting the mathematics clusters. June 9-10 2022, CWI Amsterdam.
- Distinguishability in genealogical phylogenetic networks, 13 – 17 August 2018, Lorentz Center, Leiden.
- Utilizing Genealogical Phylogenetic Networks in Evolutionary Biology: Touching the Data, 7-11 July 2014, Lorentz Center, Leiden, The Netherlands. (Poster, Software, datasets and slides)
- The Future of Phylogenetic Networks, 15-19 October 2012, Lorentz Center, Leiden, The Netherlands.